Leading Entrepreneurs, Investors, Technologists, and Policy Experts Will Discuss the Critical Need for Immigration Reform in Boulder and Across the Country
Boulder, CO – FWD.us will join with New American Economy (NAE) to host #iCodeImmigration event in Boulder, CO on Thursday, April 24, 2014 at 6:00 PM (MDT). Leading entrepreneurs, investors, technologists, and policy experts will discuss why immigration reform is critical to the tech and start-up community in Boulder and across the country. Through the #iCodeImmigration campaign, stopping in multiple cities across the U.S., entrepreneurs will share why immigration reform is critical to the tech and start-up communities, and urge Congress to accelerate immigration reform this year.
#iCodeImmigration is part of the #iAmImmigration campaign to engage sectors across the economy and push for reform this year. Learn more at icodeimmigration.org.
WHAT: #iCodeImmigration in Boulder
- Yoav Lurie, CEO & Founder, Simple Energy
- Barb Baring, VP of HR, OPX Biotechnologies, Inc.
- Brad J. Hendrick, Immigration Attorney, Caplan and Earnest LLC
- Emily Curray, Immigration Attorney, Stern & Curray LLC
- Ken Apple, Director Tech Support & Senior Leadership Team, SendGrid
- Alicia Robb, Senior Fellow, Kauffman Foundation
- Bryan Birsic, Co-founder & CEO, Wunder
Thursday, April 24, 2014
6:00 PM (MDT)
1050 Walnut St., Suite 202
Boulder, CO 80302