Leading Entrepreneurs, Investors, Technologists, and Policy Experts Will Discuss the Critical Need for Immigration Reform in Chicago and Across the Country
Chicago, IL – FWD.us will join with New American Economy (NAE) to host an #iCodeImmigration event in Chicago, IL on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at 7:00 PM (CT). Leading entrepreneurs, investors, technologists, and policy experts will discuss why immigration reform is critical to the tech and start-up community in Chicago and across the country. Through the #iCodeImmigration campaign, stopping in multiple cities across the U.S., entrepreneurs will share why immigration reform is critical to the tech and start-up communities, and urge Congress to accelerate immigration reform this year.
#iCodeImmigration is part of the #iAmImmigration campaign to engage sectors across the economy and push for reform this year. Learn more at http://icodeimmigration.org.
WHAT: #iCodeImmigration in Chicago
- Adolfo Hernandez, Deputy Director of Mayor’s Office of Public Engagement
- Maggie Sheely, Manager of Congressional & Public Affairs of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce – Great Lakes Region
- Todd O’Hara, Founder of Toodalu
- Stan Bokov, COO of TradingView
- Troy Henikoff, Managing Director of Techstars Chicago (Moderator)
Tuesday, April 29, 2014
7:00 PM (CT)
1871 222 W. Merchandise Mart Plaza
Chicago, IL 60654