Leading Entrepreneurs, Investors, Technologists, and Policy Experts Will Discuss the Critical Need for Immigration Reform
New York, NY – FWD.us will join with New American Economy (NAE) to host #iCodeImmigration events in cities across the country premiering in New York City on Monday, April 21, 2014 at 6:30 PM ET. Leading entrepreneurs, investors, technologists, and policy experts will discuss why immigration reform is critical to the tech and start-up community in New York City and across the country. Through the #iCodeImmigration campaign, stopping in multiple cities across the U.S., entrepreneurs will share why immigration reform is critical to the tech and start-up communities, and urge Congress to accelerate immigration reform this year.
#iCodeImmigration is part of the #iAmImmigration campaign to engage sectors across the economy and push for reform this year. Learn more at icodeimmigration.org.
WHAT: #iCodeImmigration Premier in NYC
- Aditya Julka, Co-founder of Paddle8
- Matt Shampine, VP of Strategy at WeWork Labs
- Murat Aktihanoglu, Managing Director at Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator
- Kunal Sarda, Founder of Verbalizelt
- Jalak Jobanputra, Managing Partner at FuturePerfect Ventures
- Guy Horrocks, Founder of Carnival Mobile
- Nithya Das, VP, General Counsel at AppNexus, moderator
Monday, April 21, 2014
6:30 PM ET
28 W 23rd St
New York, NY 10010