Leading Entrepreneurs, Investors, Technologists, and Policy Experts Will Discuss the Critical Need for Immigration Reform in Seattle and Across the Country
Seattle, WA – FWD.us will join with New American Economy (NAE) to host #iCodeImmigration event in Seattle on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at 6:00 PM PT. Leading entrepreneurs, investors, technologists, and policy experts will discuss why immigration reform is critical to the tech and start-up community in Seattle and across the country. Through the #iCodeImmigration campaign, stopping in multiple cities across the U.S., entrepreneurs will share why immigration reform is critical to the tech and start-up communities, and urge Congress to accelerate immigration reform this year.
#iCodeImmigration is part of the #iAmImmigration campaign to engage sectors across the economy and push for reform this year. Learn more at icodeimmigration.org.
WHAT: #iCodeImmigration in Seattle
- Avi Cavale, CEO, Shippable
- Jack Chen, Senior Attorney for Labor, Employment & Immigration Policy, Microsoft
- Michael Schutzler, President & CEO, Washington Technology Industry Association
- Tahmina Watson, Immigration Lawyer, Watson Immigration Law
- Andy Sack, Managing Director, Techstars Seattle, moderator
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
6:00 PM PT
511 Boren Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109